WELCOME to Prospective New Members! We always have room for more fun-loving and active members! Come join us!
We were recognized as the BEST Club out of 120 FWSA Clubs for our Service to Charities and our Community! This was due primarily to the number of hours we volunteer at the racetrack, for the Sea Otter Classic, the Community Holiday Dinner and other worthy causes and also due to our donations to various organizations. We’ve donated $4,000 this Club Year of Oct 2020- Sept 2021 alone!
Greg Robinson, President/Founder
Kath Maki - Vice President/Volunteer Coordinator
Doug Weaver - San Francisco BAC Rep
Shirley Thompson - Historian
Diane Dahms - Treasurer
Amy McDonald - Webmaster/Adventures
Jerilynn Smith Crivello - Gifting Chair
Pam Hampton, Carol Sendell - FNC chairs
Join a GREAT club and be a part of a community minded organization. The annual dues are running from October 1, 2021 – September 30, 2022)…$55.00 per member/person. We meet at different locations on roughly the 2nd and 4th Wednesday plus you receive a weekly “Hot News Flash” via email of events and volunteer opportunities for club members.
Any questions: email Greg Robinson, Club President: firstname.lastname@example.org*
From your Board–-Clarification of Club policies: We welcome nonmembers to attend our Club meetings. But, out of respect for current members, we will request they pay the nonmember rate of $20. However, IF they decide to join that evening, we will deduct $10 off their membership fees.
Exceptions are New Members Nights. Members may bring one nonmember to Club-sponsored events. However, depending on the event, we may charge a slightly higher fee for the nonmember.
* Over 80+ active, fun-loving skiers and non-skiers having year-round adventures!
* Couples and singles meeting since August 1995.
* A non-profit, civic-minded Club that gives back to our world-class community!
* Providing volunteers and donations for non-profit events and fundraisers.
Active throughout the year with these activities and more!
*Volunteering: Concours d’ Elegance, Laguna Seca Races, Wine Tasting Events, Golf Tournaments, and More!
* Events: Hikes, Dinners, Wine Tasting, Theater Trips, Walks, trips to Yosemite and San Francisco
* Parties – Super Bowl, Independence Day, Holiday, New Years Eve & More
* Friday Night Clubs- weekly evening social cocktail hour (see Categories tab at right for more details)
* Winter Adventure Trips-weekend trips in January, February and March to Lake Tahoe; plus a week-long trip to an out of state location
Your club membership also makes you a member of:
*San Francisco Bay Area Council with 30 Ski Clubs around the SF Bay area!
* Far West Ski Association-we can also attend their Annual June Convention!
* Monterey Peninsula and Carmel Chambers of Commerce have Monthly Mixers and free ribbon cuttings we can attend to show our support!